CENTRALIZED HEATER & RECOVERY UNIT
Utilizes waste heat before any additional fuel is consumed for heat production.
- Control system with a 7″ touch screen
- Modbus RTU Communication, Interface
- Significant amount of fuel savings
- Reduction of emissions
- Redundant heating sources
- Simplification of systems (“All in one”)
- Easy installation
- Compact and space efficient
|Design pressure [bar]||3||3|
|Working temperature [°C]||95*||95*|
|Weight dry [kg]||appr. 390||appr. 420|
|Dimensions [mm] (HxWxD)||1100x750x1091||1100x750x1091|
*Adjustable up to 95°C. Working temperature from 95°C -120°C upon request.