Increase the performance and extend the life time of your equipment in order to save cost.
- Service engineer onboard
- Full check of equipment
- Replacement of components, if neccessary
- Cleaning and adjustment
- Upgrade of equipment
- Onboard training of crew
- Extends the lifetime of the equipment
- Increases performance
- Ensures a safe operation
- Get the newest technology
THE SERVICE WILL CONSIST OF
- Test of safety functions.
- Clean internal tubes for soot (soot will reduce the performance considerably, 3mm of soot results in a heat loss of abt. 40%).
- Oil supply line (filter etc).
- Components check of the burner.
- Spark Arrestor.
- Check pressure settings.
- Control of door gaskets and door isolation.
- Cabling and wiring.
- Check Eletrical heating elements.
- Adjust the oil burner settings with exhaust gas analyser (if burner burning with to much air you can reduce loss up to 5 %).
- Check burner plate and isolating ring.
- Opportunities for upgrading to new burner for optimization of combustion.
- Mounting fuel flow meter to control fuel consumption.
- Retrofit turbulators in burner pipes for a higher efficiency (not possible for all models).
- Retrofit with more electric elements in order to increase efficiency.
- Upgrade of Control system with a 7″ touch, ready with modbus TCP communication.
Our Service engineer will bring along all the neccessary spare parts in order to be able to carry out the maintenance in just one visit!